- Note that showers in 2022 are off site at the High School in Bieber.
- The primary family/rv area will be closest to the gate, at the south end.
- The west side road will be closed beyond the Asteroid Belt to reduce afternoon dust.
- The hospitality area will be on the west side, and the vendors on the east side.
- The area behind and beyond the showers is closed as the shower crew needs that space open for their equipment
- Mallincam owners and other astrophotographers who need to use their laptops and generators should plan on locating their campsite in the North end and Oort cloud.
- Here is a Google Earth .KMZ file showing the layout in situ. Also various local landmarks are tagged if you zoom out.
- Note: Site plan subject to change.
Sponsored by TAC and the good people of Adin, CA